Mossy Oak Duck Blind Hat with Built-in Face Mask for Waterfowl Hunting (60cm, 7 1/2)
- EASY AS 1-2-3......
- Simply wear QuikCamo with camouflage mask tucked up into the crown of the hat
- After you've arrived at your favorite hunting spot, take QuikCamo off your head and shake the mask down
- Reposition QuikCamo back on your head…Now You're Ready!
- The Gun Hunting Model
- Mask drops down from the Front of the Cap
- Bill keeps the sun out of your eyes while you wear your mask
- Perfect for hunting waterfowl, goose, duck, big game, elk, whitetail and mule deer, wild boar, feral hog, varmints, predators, coyotes
- Also used for bow hunting, paintball, airsoft, and nature photography
- Ideal for Spring and Fall Turkey Hunting Seasons
- QuikCamo Hats with Face Concealment Features Include:
- Hide your shining face in seconds
- Break up your outline
- Eyewear compatible
- Anti-fog mesh in the mask
- Lightweight mesh over the ears will not impair hearing
- Sun protection fabric helps protect against harmful UV rays
- Quick drying / moisture wicking / breathable, high quality polyester fabrics
- One-hand Operation
QuikCamo Quality Headwear is the finest face mask and hat combo in the hunting industry. QuikCamo hats are used by those interested in blending into nature "at the drop of a hat." Face masks are easily and quickly deployed from the crown of the cap to get you covered instantly. Face masks are compatible with eyewear and help protect you against harmful UV rays. The quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric breathes with mesh back panels to keep you cool during warm-weather hunts. The hat breaks up the outline of your face without impairing your hearing or blocking your sight. There are several other styles and patterns to choose from. Get your GameFaceGear on with QuikCamo!
Mossy Oak Duckblind - Duck Blind is designed for duck and goose hunters in all flyways from the west coast to the east coast. Duck Blind is designed to be effective in bottomland, marshes, potholes, riverbanks, reeds, tules, corn fields, wheat stubble, rice fields and just about anywhere a waterfowl hunter would want to be hidden from the birds' view.
According to Mossy Oak, “Duck Blind features elements from every sector of the nation's main waterfowl highway. Whether you're hunting in standing reeds or on a bare, harvested hillside, Duck Blind is the most effective camouflage for waterfowlers in any region.”