Kings Snow Shadow | Camo Hat and Front Face Mask + Ear Warmers (Fitted 58-64 cm)
- EASY AS 1-2-3......
- Simply wear QuikCamo with camouflage mask tucked up into the crown of the hat
- After you've arrived at your favorite hunting spot, take QuikCamo off your head and shake the mask down
- Reposition QuikCamo back on your head…Now You're Ready!
- The Gun Hunting Model
- Mask drops down from the Front of the Cap
- Bill keeps the sun out of your eyes while you wear your mask
- Perfect for hunting waterfowl, goose, duck, big game, elk, whitetail and mule deer, wild boar, feral hog, varmints, predators, coyotes
- Also used for bow hunting, paintball, airsoft, and nature photography
- Ideal for Spring and Fall Turkey Hunting Seasons
- QuikCamo Hats with Face Concealment Features Include:
- Hide your shining face in seconds
- Break up your outline
- Eyewear compatible
- Anti-fog mesh in the mask
- Lightweight mesh over the ears will not impair hearing
- Sun protection fabric helps protect against harmful UV rays
- Quick drying / moisture wicking / breathable, high quality polyester fabrics
- One-hand Operation
QuikCamo Quality Headwear is the finest face mask and hat combo in the hunting industry. QuikCamo hats are used by those interested in blending into nature "at the drop of a hat." Face masks are easily and quickly deployed from the crown of the cap to get you covered instantly. Face masks are compatible with eyewear and help protect you against harmful UV rays. The quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric breathes with mesh back panels to keep you cool during warm-weather hunts. The hat breaks up the outline of your face without impairing your hearing or blocking your sight. There are several other styles and patterns to choose from. Get your GameFaceGear on with QuikCamo!
Kings Snow Shadow Camo - Kings Snow Shadow Camo is designed with subtle contrast from light to dark with beautiful realistic detail in color and shadows that provide ultimate depth and clarity to match winter conditions and snow terrain. The power of Snow Shadow is due to the softness of the pattern created by subtle breakup. Finally a snow camo pattern that draws in the white colors but also balances out the soft breakup made by the underlying vegetation. - Kings Camo